Fire Fighting Hovercraft
Hov Pod offer a bespoke fire-fighting option to tackle fires around airport perimeter lakes, mudflats, tidal areas or indeed in any areas difficult to access by regular fire truck. Hov Pod Fire Hovercraft option further extends the fire fighting and rescue capabilities of the Carbon Infinity Model presently used for mud and ice rescues.
Thanks to the use of lightweight but exceptionally durable properties of carbon fiber and Kevlar, the Carbon Infinity Fire hovercraft has a superior payload capability, which enables a crew of 2 plus the addition of the high performance twin discharge pump, foam monitor and 120 Litre foam tank unit.
Quick deployment, Multi-use Fire & Rescue Hovercraft
Fixings for the fire fighting module enable quick deployment, so when not configured for fire fighting applications, the hovercraft can also be retrofitted with the victim carrying stretcher for mud, ice and water rescue situations. Air pumps can be added to help reduce suction during mud rescues.
The Carbon Infinity Fire Hovercraft is easy to operate with minimum operator training required.
Reaching fire victims in an emergency in inaccessible areas
Many locations are inaccessible to regular fire fighting trucks, so the Carbon Infinity can quickly deliver fire fighting equipment to tackle emergencies. Homes and chalets built on stilts are very often in shallow waters or mud so are inaccessible to boats and hard to get to by other means owing to distance from shoreline. Equally homes on small islands in ice seasons are impossible to reach.
Amphibious firefighting hovercraft fight fires from lakes and rivers. They can also directly attack fires in the supporting underpinnings of structures.
Firefighting hovercraft fight wildfires from a source with an unlimited supply of water available, pumping directly from below the hull.
Hovercraft assist shore-based firefighters when other water is in low supply or is unavailable. For example, due to earthquake breakage of water mains.
Hovercraft carry firefighters, emergency medical technicians, and a physician with their equipment to islands and other boats. They also carry divers or surface water rescue workers.
Hovercraft move passengers from ships in danger. Hovercraft are also used for oil and chemical containment on rivers, lakes and seas
How Hovercraft Fire Fighting Works?
The cockpit mounted fire pump draws water from shallow water, lake or puddles in mud flats via a filter (alternatively a suction line from a fire truck based on shore can be run). The foam is discharged to a movable foam monitor nozzle mounted in the cockpit or a hand held foam branch pipe. The system can utilise direct water discharge for cooling or draw foam concentrate from an optional on-board mounted 32 gallon (120 litre) foam tank.
The flat bottom profile of the hovercraft hull provides a stable working platform, and a support gantry allows a single operator to stand up, to direct the foam / water at the fire source.
a essay on my school english language acquisition essays criminal justice research proposal buy pain meds online with e check https://www.sojournercenter.org/finals/introductions-essay-examples/85/ anorexia nervosa research papers cohort study vs case study click does viagra patent expire jual viagra usa murah thesis poster presentation template i have a dream essay topics acheter cialis soft sildenafil en guadalajara go to site cialis online da 5 mg chem lab report format original viagra https://scottsdaleartschool.org/checker/pay-someone-to-write-a-personal-statement/33/ get link exemple dissertation philo culture see url essay about how i spent my christmas holiday essay by isaac asimov kgr kamagra https://zacharyelementary.org/presentation/dissertation-topics-for-zoology/30/ https://projectathena.org/grandmedicine/blisters-from-doxycycline/11/ presentation and analysis of data in thesis freedom of speech court cases follow url https://norfolkspca.com/medservice/female-viagra-for-sale-in-uk/14/ elms college application essay Specifications
The Hov Pod Fire Fighting Option can be typical configured with:
- 2 Crew with standard SCBA Breathing Apparatus and personal equipment, (SCBA and personal equipment not supplied).
- 100 litre (26 gallon) 3% AFFF foam storage space.
- 26HP Fire pump with 1 monitor outlet and/or 1 hand line branchpipe outlet. Gun metal to prevent sea water corrosion.
- Up to 800 litres/minute (210gallons/minute) at 7bar (110psi).
- Or for flood relief 1400litres/minute (370gallons/min) for drainage pumping.
- Optional 37HP gun metal pump with 1300 litres/minute (340 gallons/minute) or 2000 litres/minute (530 gallons/minute) flood drainage pumping. Enquire Costing.
- Setup A: Hull mounted variable discharge angle monitor with self-inducing foam canon.
- 900 litre/minute at 6 bar (90psi) 30m (100ft) foam range with stainless steel foam canon.
- Setup B: Alternative handheld self-inducing foam branchpipe with 190 Litre/minute (50 gallons/minute) or 380 litre/minute (100 gallons/minute) with up to 17m (55ft) range.
- Self-inducing handheld foam branchpipe with 17m (55ft) range with up to 18 minutes foam firefighting from 100litres (26 gallons) of 3% AFFF foam.
- Setup C: Standard water firefighting with 30m (100ft) of 2.5” standard fire hose and nozzle.
- Primary and secondary Intake suction filters to protect pump impeller.
- If option A is not carried (hull mounted monitor/canon) and just setup B & C then an extra 25 litres (6.5 gallons) of 3% AFFF can be carried to extend handheld branchpipe foam firefighting time to 22.5 minutes.
Hov Pod are happy to discuss variations and customization to this specification to address your particular requirement.
Hov Pod Fire Hovercraft Rescue Solution
Getting to any sort of incindent over mud or Ice can be a major problem which is why the Hov Pod Fire Fighting Hovercraft is a great bonus to any fire fighting department and enables safer access for the fire fighters.
Hov Pod Fire Hovercraft fly over different terrain seamlessly, can land and take off from water. Hov Pod are designed specifically for stability, durability, buoyancy and salt water operation. Hov Pod Fire Hovercraft are engineered to be all terrain workhorses and though they are able carry up 9 people or deliver a 1500 lbs (680Kg) payload, they don’t damage the environment or the ecology.
In search and rescue operations, Hov Pod keep first responders above the danger, not in it. Because Hov Pod safely hover 9 inches above any terrain or water, they can get close to victims that a boat or helicopter can’t reach.
Hov Pod are safer and more fuel-efficient than boats, they are affordable, easy to purchase, operate, maintain and use.
Features & Advantages
- Amphibious & All Terrain
- Tackle Airport Fires from the Water/Mud/Tidal Areas
- Fight Remote Fires from Perimeter Lakes, Mudflats, Ice, Marshland etc.
- Movable Cockpit Mounted Foam Nozzle
- A Crew of 2 Outperforms Plane Drops
- High Performance Twin Discharge Pump
- Up to 30m (100ft) Foam Monitor & 100 litre Foam Capacity
- Minimum training
- All Terrain Quick Deployment launch anywhere.
- Operate in Areas Inaccessible to Boats
- Operate in Areas Inaccessible to Fire Trucks
- Pump Water from Lakes, Shallow Water or Puddles
- Multi-Use Fire & Rescue Capabilities
- Retrofitted with stretcher
Integration With Our Range of Drones
Amphibious Firefighting is a persistent surface to air solution for monitoring and fighting fires from a body of water, lake, river, pond, pool, stream.
First of all, when it comes to amphibious firefighting exploiting the drone’s ability to tirelessly loiter for hours at a time is important. Consequently tethered with hovercraft, a wide-area camera and a thermal camera is a mobile all terrain solution capable of capturing a visual record of everything below that moves or changes over time.
Amphibious Firefighting is effective because it is a unique integration of the latest surveillance technologies, the all-terrain capability of hovercraft and the aerial capacity of drones. As a result the solution is capable of operating in mostly inaccessible high fire risk areas, forest, hills, grassy plains, rural and suburban areas.
As a result, you have increased visibility, therefore heightened awareness, while augmented the ability to respond quickly to any alert, incident or situation.
Hovercraft and drones are also effective in firefighting, rescue, medical emergencies and disaster relief. Amphibious firefighting hovercraft are specialized ACVs with pumps and nozzles designed for fighting shoreline or wildfires.
The solution monitors the fire from the air, deliver real time fire data to command, to get hovercraft in position to fight fire, any body of water, to spot and rescue victims in normally inaccessible areas.
Deploy, Mobile the amphibious firefighting solution from any terrain or amphibiously as opposed to traditional land based systems, in addition receive a live video feed from the areas monitored by the drone, hovercraft, or static surveillance options. amphibious firefighting is option base, therefore integrates with your existing surveillance system or comes with a fully operational command center.
For More information on our drones please see here.
Let us customize a full Amphibious Firefighting Solution for your application.
Don’t settle for a hovercraft, own a Hov Pod.